Advertising as manufacturing goldsmiths, jewellers and gold chain makers, their ‘manufactory’ was listed at 12 Pall Mall East, in London. They made a wide range of lovely jewels including diamond and enamel pendants, Etruscan revival style pieces and fringe necklaces set with natural pearls. They exhibited at the Paris International Exposition of 1867 and were particularly noted for the quality and variety of their gold chains. By 1890 they were also listed as diamond and pearl dealers as well as silversmiths and they are also known to have retailed silverware from many other silversmiths.
In 1902 they were forced to relocate after the compulsory purchase of their Pall Mall address in a bid to reduce the risk of fire to the adjoining National Gallery. They moved to number 6 Vigo Street, off Regent Street, from where they continued the business until closing in 1910/11.