Mario Fasano (1900 – 1968) founded his eponymous jewellery business ‘Gioielleria Fasano’ in 1928 in Turin. The company upheld the traditional ways of the old Parisian jewellers and was faithful to their techniques and craft.
In 1932 Fasano married Stella Piovano with whom he went on to create many fine objects characterised by the use of gold and steel with enamel and using motifs inspired by nature. Renowned for the quality of both their craftsmanship and gemstones, the couple created beautiful pieces for an elite and sophisticated clientele. Their son Dario joined the family business in 1957 and he continued it with this mother after the death of his father in 1968.