George Chatila opened his eponymous jewellery firm in Beirut in 1860. He quickly established himself as a discerning jeweller and his reputation grew as he built his successful business. The company was passed down the generations and after over a hundred years they relocated to Geneva in 1983. Today, members of the third and fourth generations of the Chatila family are in charge.
Specialising in rare and exceptional gemstones such as fine rubies and sapphires and coloured diamonds, they create magnificent pieces for clients seeking to make a statement with their jewels.